Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) is the supreme civil service of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The recruitment to the service is made on the basis of an annual competitive examination. The officers are included in the state cadre of civil service officers. The RAS exam is organized by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), a Rajasthan government body. The RAS officers hold various posts at sub-district level while delivering various government services apart from conducting revenue administration and maintenance of law and order. Generally vacancies of the RAS are open once in two to three years. 3 level examinations are held:- Preliminary, Mains and Interview.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will schedule the Rajasthan Administration Services Pre Re Examination 2013. RPSC Re-examination will be held on 31st October 2015. Check the Last Minute Sucess Tips given below.
RAS Pre 2015 Last Minute Success Tips
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: Rajasthan Administrative Services
Date of examination: 31st October 2015
Total No. of Post: 998
Last Minute Success Tips for RAS Pre 2015:-
- Check the Necessary Documents: The candidates must ensure that the Admit Card is with them at the time of Examination because it is the most important thing other than Studies.
- Sleep Well: Proper sleep is required a day before examination to keep our brains at their best. If you sit for an exam without proper sleep you will have a much harder time recalling the information you need to earn a high score. You can study an hour or so a day to keep yourself focused and on-topic, but avoid working late into the evening.
- Review class Selective content: Instead of broadly reviewing All course review the selective material before the exam.
- Be confident: Don’t loose your confident it is the key to success in any examination.
- Concentration: Concentrate on the questions and get the answers right is required to get the maximum benefit in the minimum time, it needs to be done neatly, with a focused mind.
- Strategies: Pre-plan how you are going to handle the exam. Schedule your priority according to your interest and capacity. For instance, if you are good at numerical, try to solve all the numerical at the first go, leaving aside the history questions you are not sure.
- Essential Material for exam: The candidates should ensure that they carry two to three good pens for the good and legitimate writing speed.
- The candidates should strive to attempt the maximum number of questions
RAS Syllabus 2015:-
Paper – I General Knowledge and General Studies – History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Indian History
- History of Modern World
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
- Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Geography of World and India
- Geography of Rajasthan
Paper –II General Knowledge and General Studies-
- Logical reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive)
- Mental Ability
- Basic Numeracy
- General Science & Technology
Paper –III General Knowledge and General Studies-
- Current Affairs
- India and Global Perspective
- Current Sensitive Issues
- Possibilities, Resources and Programs for Development in Rajasthan
- General & Administrative Management
- Administrative Ethics
Paper –IV General Hindi & General English
- General Hindi
- Rajasthani Literature and Sounds
- English Grammar
- English Comprehension & Translation
- English Composition
RAS Exam Pattern 2015:-
|General Studies –I||200||3 hours|
|General Studies-II||200||3 hours|
|General Studies-III||200||3 hours|
|General Hindi and General English||200||3 hours|
Previous Year Question Paper: RAS and RTS Comb. Comp. Exam – 2012 Eng Lit. Paper-1 (Main)
To View Previous Year Question Papers click here
To View Exam Sample Papers click here
To View Current Affairs Questions click here
To View Rajasthan Govt Jobs click here
To View Exam Notification click here
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Rajasthan Public services Commission had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. The commission find its place in the Indian Constitution and regulations the functions of various bodies in Rajasthan. RPSC is a premier commission of the government of Rajasthan for organizing recruitment exams for officers of various government department of Rajasthan. Mainly it deals with the recruitment of clerical cadre in minimum and Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Police Service in the maximum extent. The recruitment of RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan sub-ordinate service is made through an exam organized by the RPSC. RPSC issue RAS 2015 application form, RAS 2015 eligibility and RAS 2015 last date, RAS 2015 preparation
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+