Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) is the supreme civil service of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The recruitment to the service is made on the basis of an annual competitive examination. The officers are included in the state cadre of civil service officers. The RAS exam is organized by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), a Rajasthan government body. The RAS officers hold various posts at sub-district level while delivering various government services apart from conducting revenue administration and maintenance of law and order. Generally vacancies of the RAS are open once in two to three years. 3 level examinations are held:- Preliminary, Mains and Interview.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will schedule the Rajasthan Administration Services Pre Re Examination 2013. RPSC Re-examination will be held on 31st October 2015. The RPSC 2013 Re-exam Admit card will available on website soon. The RAS 2015 Pattern, RAS 2015 Notification and RAS 2015 Syllabus of examination is available here.
RAS Pre 2015 (re exam RAS 2013) on 31 October 2015 – Check Admit Card, Pattern and Syllabus
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Date of examination: 31st October 2015
Note:- Admit Card Will be available soon.
To Download Admit Card follow the steps given below:-
- Visit to the official website
- Click on Admit card of RPSC RAS 2013 (PRE) Rescheduled.
- Enter your full details like as Name, DOB, Pass word and Mobile Number
- You will get the Admit card.
Paper Pattern of RAS Preliminary Examination 2015
- One paper on the subject General Knowledge and General Science, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- The paper will have 150 questions carrying equal marks each.
- Also there will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The maximum time for the examination will be 3 hrs.
- The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
Scheme of Examination:
(a) The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and posts, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
(b) The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive /analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type question. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary Level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
Marks, Time Duration and Subjects Details:-
|General Studies –I||200||3 hours|
|General Studies-II||200||3 hours|
|General Studies-III||200||3 hours|
|General Hindi and General English||200||3 hours|
Paper – I General Knowledge and General Studies – History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Indian History
- History of Modern World
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
- Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Geography of World and India
- Geography of Rajasthan
Paper –II General Knowledge and General Studies-
- Logical reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive)
- Mental Ability
- Basic Numeracy
- General Science & Technology
Paper –III General Knowledge and General Studies-
- Current Affairs
- India and Global Perspective
- Current Sensitive Issues
- Possibilities, Resources and Programs for Development in Rajasthan
- General & Administrative Management
- Administrative Ethics
Paper –IV General Hindi & General English
- General Hindi
- Rajasthani Literature and Sounds
- English Grammar
- English Comprehension & Translation
- English Composition
To View Rajasthan Govt Jobs click here
To View Exam Notification click here
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Rajasthan Public services Commission had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. The commission find its place in the Indian Constitution and regulations the functions of various bodies in Rajasthan. RPSC is a premier commission of the government of Rajasthan for organizing recruitment exams for officers of various government department of Rajasthan. Mainly it deals with the recruitment of clerical cadre in minimum and Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Police Service in the maximum extent. The recruitment of RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan sub-ordinate service is made through an exam organized by the RPSC. RPSC issue RAS 2015 application form, RAS 2015 eligibility and RAS 2015 last date, RAS 2015 preparation
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+