RITES Gurgaon Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016, Online Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Assistant Manager (Ecology & Biodiversity) Posts in the Rail India Technical and Economic Service Gurgaon. Candidates who have an interest and experienced can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Masters (Botany or Zoology or Forestry or Ecology) and looking for government Job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 40 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Selected candidate earns Rs. 20600-46500/- per month. Selection will be a basis of written test. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
RITES Gurgaon Management Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 3-11-2016.
Name of Post: Assistant Manager
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 40 years as on 1-10-2016.
- Candidates can get Rs. 20, 600 – 46, 500/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed first class Post-Graduate Degree in Botany or Zoology or Forestry or Ecology from recognized institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+