Rites Gurgaon Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016, Rail India Technical and Economic Service Gurgaon have given recruitment notification for engagement young, dynamic and hardworking candidates as Technical Assistant (Electrical) Posts. Engineering Candidates have a good opportunity to get employed in Government sector. Candidates who have completed their Engineering in Electrical can apply for a post. Those candidates have experience in a relevant field get extra benefit in recruitment.
Candidates who have an engineering degree in electrical and looking for Government Jobs from long time Rail India Technical and Economic Service Gurgaon bring a good chance for those candidates they can grab this opportunity and set their career in the technical field. After the selection candidates get Rs. 10300/- Per Month as remuneration and upper age limit for the applicants is 31 years as on 10-6-2016. For the selection, candidates give good performance in the written test. Candidates can apply for the posts by online mode and submit a hard copy of application form in the office.
Candidates who are satisfying with notice details and have interest and willing can apply for the post before the last date. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions by having essential qualifications.
RITES Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 1-6-2016 and the last date of the hard copy of Application submission are 8-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Technical Assistant (Electrical)
No of Posts: 15
- Candidate upper age limit is 31 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 10, 300/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance).
- Candidates must have passed First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized university or Institution.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+