RITES Recruitment 2016- Engineer Electrical Posts, Rail India Technical and Economic Service Gurgaon has given recruitment notification for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Engineer (Electrical) Posts on a contract. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts
Candidates who have completed their Engineering and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test or face to face interview. Selected candidates earn Rs. 16, 840/- per month as remuneration. Upper than 35 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
RITES Engineering Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 29-9-2016.
Name of Post: Engineer (Electrical)
No of posts: 4
- Candidates upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates can get 16, 840/ per month.
- Candidates must have passed First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering and have 5 years experience of internal electrification of buildings and substations with electrical electrification
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+