RITES Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016, Rail India Technical and Economical Services Gurgaon has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Hard Working candidate for the Technical Assistant (Mechanical and Chemical) Posts on contract basis. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their engineering and looking for the government jobs from long- time. Rail India Technical and Economical Services Gurgaon give a chance to them. Candidates grab this opportunity and set their career. Only below than 32 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and experienced candidates can get extra benefits in the selection. Selected candidates can earn Rs. 10610/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
RITES Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 20-7-2016
Name of Posts: Technical Assistant (Mechanical and Chemical)
No of Posts: 22
- Candidate upper age limit is 32 years.
- Candidate can get Rs. 10, 610/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance).
- Candidates must have passed Full- time First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engg./ Production Engg/ Industrial Engg and Full- time First Class Diploma in Metallurgical Engg/ Chemical Engg from recognized institution.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Quantitative AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+