RJS Exam 2016 Topper- Anubhuti Mishra Interview

0
5813
RJS 2016 Toppers Interview- Anubhuti Mishra
RJS 2016 Toppers Interview- Anubhuti Mishra

Rajasthan Judicial Services has conducted Civil Judge Exam 2016 all over the state to recruit suitable for the post of Civil Judge. Thousands of candidates have taken RJS Exam 2016 at various exam centers across Rajasthan and gave their best to score higher marks. According to data released by the organization, this year, girls power became the topper of this RJS Exam 2016. Top 3 positions are held by girls.

Anubhuti Mishra of Bikaner came out as a state topper for the Rajasthan Judicial Services Examination 2016. The second position is grabbed by Chitrakshi Singh of Bharatpur and the third position of RJS 2016 is taken by Jaya Chaturvedi of Jaipur. Today in this article of toppers interview, we are sharing some preparation tips shared by Anubhuti Mishra for all the candidates who desire to become Civil Judge.

Anubhuti Mishra qualified the examination with 194 marks and her self-confidence made her achieve this grand success. So, here are some questions and answers that will surely motivate students aspiring for RJS Exam 2016:-RJS Exam 2016 Topper- Anubhuti Mishra Interview 1

  1. 1: How you are taking this achievement?

Answer: Well, I never thought that I will reach this position. I knew that I will qualify this exam but topper of the state is a big surprise for me. Everybody in my home and neighborhood is happy for me and now people are recognizing me as an RJS topper that is the big achievement for me.

  1. 2: How much time you used to spend with your studies?

Answer:  Self-study is the key to success. Maximum study of 6 hours is enough to crack the exam. Coaching institutes will give assistant of only 10% and remaining preparation of 90% depends on you. Self-study is better than group study so always go for this.

Q.3: Is this your first attempt?

Answer: No, this was my second attempt, before RJS 2016, I have also taken RJS Exam 2015 but couldn’t score good marks. So, this time again applied for this and I became the topper. I was preparing for this examination from past some years but my age was not eligible for this.

Q.4: What made you choose judge as your career?

Answer: It was my Dad’s dream but after his death, it became the dream of my mother and grandmother to see me in the position of judge. They became my inspiration and they always supported me during the exam and studies and motivated me to achieve this.

Q.5: Does anyone else belong to judiciary services in your family?

Answer: No, I am the first in my family to pursue a career in legal services and so there was no one to give a proper guide in this. But it was a great experience to do something out of the box.

Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp


Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+
SHARE
Previous articleIIT JEE Advanced 2016 Topper- Aman Bansal Interview
Next articleCAT Exam 2016 Topper- Raag Khandwal/ Shubham Goyal /Ajay Agarwal Interview

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY