RRCAT Indore GDMO Recruitment 2016, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy, Indore has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the General Duty Medical Officer Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who are completed Master degree in Medical field and looking for government vacancies from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Only below than 40 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Those candidates have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process which is a basis on Interview performance. Selected candidates can get Rs. 40000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
RRCAT Indore Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidates can attend interview as on 14-7-2016
Name of Posts: General Duty Medical Officer
- Candidates can get 40,000/- per month
- Candidates Should not exceed 40 years as on 14.07.2016.
- Candidates must have passed B.B.S. from a recognized university with one year experience.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 14-7-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Administration Building, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Near Rajendra Nagar, Indore
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Knowledge
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+