RSMSSB Recruitment 2016- 204 Livestock Assistant Posts, Online Applications are invited from the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Livestock Assistant Posts in the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. That applicant looking for Rajasthan Government jobs can apply for the posts.
It is great news for the local resident of Rajasthan who can hold the designation and develop the company. Candidates, who are looking for government jobs from long- time, can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 35 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and those applicants have experience in the relevant field gives preference in the selection which is a basis of written test and interview performance. Applicants who are selected for the posts earn Rs.20200/- remuneration per month.
The all other necessary information about age limit, pay scale, qualification, selection process, how to apply and more information is given below.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date by online mode.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
RSMSSB Administrative Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts from 27-7-2016 to 27-8-2016
Name of Post: Livestock Assistant
No of Posts: 204
- Candidates age between 18-35 years.
- Candidates can get 5200-20200/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Horticulture(Agriculture), Animal Husbandry and Biology from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or its equivalent and one year /two years Training of Livestock Assistant from an institution recognized by the govt. of Rajasthan.2, Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and any one of the Rajasthani dialects.
- Candidate’s selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+