RSMSSB Recruitment 2016-402 Junior Instructor Posts, Online Applications are invited from the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidates for the fill up 402 Junior Instructor Posts in the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the Graduate and local resident of Rajasthan who really works hard for the government job. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board give a chance to them to get a government job. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 37 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates earn Rs. 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 3600/-per month as remuneration. Selection will be a basis of written test or face to face interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
RSMSSB posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 10-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Instructor
No of posts: 402
- Candidates age between 20-37 years
- Candidates can get 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 3600/-per month
- Candidates must have passed 12th, Graduation, BE, B.Tech from recognized institute.
Application Fee: Rs.650/- for General/OBC and Rs.450/- for SC/St category candidates.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+