Assistant managers are leaders, who represent their company and themselves well by acting as a role model to the people reporting to them. He is an employee of an organization having some level of managerial and supervisory authority. He is assigned to supervise staff members, employee evaluation, initial disciplinary contact and performing other managerial tasks when the manager is not present.
A Deputy manager, also referred to as an assistant manager, works closely with the manager and helps him to develop, coordinate and plan projects and programs. The duties of deputy managers vary depending on where they work. For instance, a deputy manager in a bank performs different tasks from a deputy manager in the pharmaceutical industry. However, assistant managers working across all industries will perform certain similar core duties.
SBI Specialist Officer 2015 Syllabus and Pattern
Name Of Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of Post: Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Date of Examination: 17 January, 2015
Number of Posts: 185 Posts
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2015:-
The examination will be conduct having two parts. Part 1 will be only for qualifying purpose. The merit list will be constructed on the basis of the marks obtained in the second part f the examination.
Part I: There will be 120 questions in this part having 120 marks total. The marks obtained by this examination will not be calculated to construct merit list, this will be only for qualifying purpose.
Part II:In the second paper there will be question based on Professional Knowledge. This part will contain 50 questions having 100 marks. the merit list of the examination will be based on the second part of the examination.
SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus 2015:
There will be the following topics in this examination.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation (almost 40% questions): Averages, Ratios and Proportions, Bar Charts, Tables, Pie Charts Simplification, Probability, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, etc.
- Numerical Ability:Ratios and proportions, averages, LCM and HCF, Ages, Time and Distance, Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Basic Menstruation.
- Reasoning: Classification, Input and Output, Seating Arrangement, Ranking, Coding – Decoding, TimeSequence, Decision Making, Course of Action, Cause and Effect, Statements Conclusions and Statements Assumptions.
- English Language: Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Sentence Arrangement, Fill in the Blanks, Locating and Correcting the errors, Reading Comprehension and cloze test.
- Professional Knowledge:
- Systems Officer / IT Officer: Computer Networks and Basic Programming Languages (C, C++, Java), Data BaseManagement Systems (DBMS), Basic concepts of Software and Hardware, Data Structures, Computer Organization, Computer Networks, Network Programming, Algorithms, Digital Electronics, Web Technologies, Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
2. Chartered Accountant: Accounting Standards, Accounting Guidance Note, Financial Report Standards, Indian Accounting Standards, Corporate Financial Reporting, Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instrument, Share-based Payment, Liability Valuation, Share, Business valuation, Inflation Accounting, Indian Capital Market, Mutual Funds, Foreign Exchanges, Auditing etc.
3. Law Officer: Banking Regulated Laws, Banking Security Laws, Negotiable Instruments, Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banking, Financial Analysis, Banking Operational Laws, Banker-Customer Relations, Electronic Banking, Loans and Advances, Compliance and Legal Aspects, Security Types and Regulatory Frameworks etc.
4. Statistician: Basic Statistical Methods and Inference , Uni-Variate Data, Bi-Variate Data, Time series forecasting, Sampling Concepts, Sampling Distribution, Estimations Theory, Simple Regression, Multiple Regression, Variance Analysis, Banking-Insurance, Financial Market, Foreign Exchanges, Forecasting Portfolio etc.
To View Banking Jobs click here
To View More Syllabus click here
For Official Website of SBI: CLICK HEREClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+