SCTIMST District Project Manager Opening 2016, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology has organized Interview for District Project Manager Posts on a temporary basis for the project entitled “Prevention and control of non-communicable Diseases in Kerala”. Candidates who have completed their masters in Social worker and have experience in relevant field can attend an interview for posts as on due dates.
Candidates who are looking for government Jobs from long- time those candidates can grab this opportunity for setting their career and earn Rs. 35000/- per month. Only 35 years of age candidates can attend an interview as on date. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
SCTIMST Manager Interview Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview as on 24-6-2016 on 09:00 am.
No of Posts: 5
Name of Posts: District Project Manager
- Candidate can get 35,000/- PM
- Candidate upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates must have Passed Ph.D in Public Health OR Master of Public Health OR Diploma in Public Health OR MSc in Epidemiology OR MSc Nursing in Community Health.
- Candidates Selection on the basis of Interview performance
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 24-6-2016 candidates carry with them attested copies of documents at the venue.
- Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11
Click here for more Recruitment of Kerala
Click here for General Knowledge
Click here for Official advertisement
Click here for Official site
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+