SCTIMST Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2015, Apprentice training is a process to give a training for a trade or Profession with on the Job training, Apprenticeship is a practitioners to gain a license to practice in a regulated profession. The trainee build a career in from apprenticeship. Most of the part is done while they working for the Employer who who helps learn & trade or profession. Apprenticeship is for 3 to 6 years it is a period that found in any field of Skilled Labor.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology has released notification for the Graduate Apprentice in Library Science Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Graduate Apprentice in Library Science Posts details
- Interested candidates attend walk-in-Interview as on 25-11-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reporting Time: 9: 00 Am.
Name of Posts: Graduate Apprentice Library Science
No of Posts: 7+ Panel
- Candidates get Rs. 6000/- per month as a stipend.
- Candidates must have Degree from a recognized University or Li.Sc. (Eligible for training only if the date of commencement of training and the date of issue of last mark list is less than three years.)
Period of Training: 1year
How to apply:
- Interested & Eligible candidates attend walk-in-Interview as on date 25-11-2015. Along with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc.
- IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
For official notification Click Here
The Sree Chitra tirunal Institute for medical Science & Technology is India’s one of premier autonomous Medical school & Institution of National importance in India, established in 1973. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala for the benefit people of Kerala. The Institution works under the administrative control of the department of Science & technology,Government of India. The National Importance under the Department of Science & technology of Indian Act of parliament in 1980. In this Institution there is 250 beds for the patients, Biomedical Technology wing, center for Health Science & public health. It conducts clinics in cardiology. The Institute is special therapies like Epilepsy surgery & deep brain Stimulation in the Asia.
For the more Recruitment of Kerala Click Here
For the official website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+