SCTIMST Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has organized an interview for the engagement Dynamic, Outstanding and Hard-Working candidates for the Junior Technical Assistant (Civil) Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their engineering diploma with knowledge of CAD and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper age limit set for the applicants is 35 years and selected candidates earn Rs.23500/- per month as remuneration. Applicants must have good performance at the time of Interview for the selection because selection will be a basis of Interview.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
SCTIMST interview Details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 18-8-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Technical Assistant (Civil)
No of Posts: 1+ Panel
- Candidate upper age limit is 35 year.
- Candidates can get Rs. 23500/- per month
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks.
- Candidates selection will be a basis of Interview performance
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 18-8-2016 Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+