Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 in JIPMER Puducherry, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Senior Resident Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters (MBBS) and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 33 years of age candidates does not need to attend an interview as on date. Applicants who have an experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidates earn Rs. 80000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
JIPMER Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend interview as on 10-11-2016 and 11-11-2016
Name of Posts Senior Resident
No of posts: 6
- Candidates upper age limit 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- Candidates can get Rs. 80,000/- per month (Consolidated).
- Candidates must have passed Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance and written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 10-11-2016 and 11-11-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Anesthesiology Seminar Hall, Second Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+