Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 in NITRD Delhi, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Delhi has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Senior Resident Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have experience and belong to the medical field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their master (MBBS) and looking for government job from long- time. This is good chance for them to start their career. Upper than 33 years of age candidates does not need for attend an interview as on date. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidate earn Rs.74311/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
NITRD Posts Details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 18-11-2016.
Name of Posts: Senior Resident
No of posts: 3
- Candidates upper age limit is 33 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age for reserved category candidates as per rules).
- Candidates can get Rs. 74,311/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the speciality. Preference will be given to those who possess Post Graduate Degree.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 18-11-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Administrative block.
Click here for more recruitment of Delhi
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+