Serious Fraud Investigation Office is inviting candidates to become part of their institution and administer the management. The dynamic candidates are invited for the posts of directors in different areas and secretary. The SFIO organization works under ministry of corporate affairs in field of accountancy, forensic auditing, law, information technology, investigation, company law, capital market and taxation for detecting and prosecuting or recommending for prosecution white-collar crimes/frauds. For more details of the vacancy read the details mentioned below-
SFIO Director and Secretary post details–
Important date– 5th April 2016
Location– New Delhi
Total vacant posts– 16
Age limit– 56yrs max.
Qualifications– M.Sc. D
|Name of Post||No of Post||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Additional/ Joint Director
|O2||37400-67000+ GP 8700/ 15600-39100+ GP 7600||· Candidate must have done Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Master of Business Administration or Master in Business Economics or Post Graduate Diploma in Management
· Candidate should have ten years (for the post of Additional Director (Financial Transactions)/ eight years (for the post of Joint Director (Financial Transactions) experience in the field of regulation or operation of Banking Sector.
· Candidates with degree in Law are desirable.
|Additional/ joint Director
|01||37400-67000+ GP 8700/ 15600-39100+ GP 7600||· Candidate must have done Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Cost and Management Account or Master of Business Administration (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
· Candidates should have ten years (for the post of Additional Director (Capital Market)/ eight years (for the post of Joint Director (Capital Market) experience in the field of regulation of capital market or merchant banking.
· Candidates possessing Degree in Law are desirable.
|Sr. Assistant Director
|03||15600-39100 + GP 5400||Candidate must have done Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst or Master of Business Administration (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Company Secretary with 2yrs experience in the field of Capital Market.
|Sr. Assistant Director
|02||15600-39100 + GP 5400||· Candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
· 3yrs experience in enforcement of regulatory laws or investigation of economic offences and collection of intelligence thereto.
|Private Secretary||08||9300-34800 + GP 4600||Candidate should have 5yrs experience in central government/ state government/ union territories on the analogous post for regular basis.|
How to apply – All the interested candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria may send their applications in the prescribed format with all the particulars to the Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Click here to find more jobs in New Delhi
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for Current Aptitude
Click here for Official Website
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+