SFRI Jabalpur Field Assistant JRF Recruitment 2016, State Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, Computer Operator Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
State Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur Posts Details
Project Tittle: “The Scheduled Tribes and other traditional forest dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights Act), 2006 Implementation and its impact in Madhya Pradesh”
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 20-1-2016.
No of Post: 5
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||1||· Post graduate degree in Sociology/Economics in 1stdivision.
· Two years research experience
Knowledge of computer application and report writing
|Field Assistant||2||· Graduate degree in B.A/B.Com with high second division (above 55%)
· One year research experience
· Knowledge of computer application
|Computer Operator||1||· PGDCA/DCA
· Knowledge of
computer application and English /Hindi typing
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 20-1-2016 Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents at Venue.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
State Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur has organized Walk-in-Interview for the Various Posts for the Project Tittle “The Scheduled Tribes and other traditional forest dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights Act), 2006 Implementation and its impact in Madhya Pradesh”. Candidate attend Interview as on Date.
For more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh Click Here
For General Knowledge Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+