Sikkim PSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2016Applications are invited for the local candidates of Sikkim for Assistant geologist Posts in Sikkim Public Service Commission on regular basis under Mines, Minerals and Geology Department. . Sikkim Public Service Commission come existence in 1982 for recruits in Public Service Commission. Candidate who willing and eligible to set their career in government of Sikkim. Candidates can apply for the recruitment for the due Date.
SPSC Posts details
- Candidates apply for the posts till 31-3-2016.
Name of Posts: Assistant Geologist
No of Posts: 3
- Candidates can get PB-2 of Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5000/-
- Candidates upper age limit 21 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 01/03/2016, on the first date of the year of advertisement.
- Candidates must have passed Masters Degree in Geology from a recognized University.
- An original Bank Receipt ofState Bank of Sikkim, for 150/- credited to`0051-SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph, so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates and send before last date.
Office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission
Click here for more recruitment of Sikkim
Click here for Official site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+