Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016- 104 Junior Engineer Posts, There is great news for the local residents of Sikkim to get a government job. Sikkim Public Service Commission is going to hiring candidates for the 104 Junior Engineer (Civil) posts in 2016. Candidates who have an interest can apply for the post.
Online applications are invited for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts in the Sikkim Public Service Commission. Candidates who have completed their Engineering and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 30 years of age candidates does not need for applying this posts and selected candidates earn Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.3800/- per month. Selection will be a basis of written test.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Sikkim PSC Engineering Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 30-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil)
No of posts: 104
- Candidates age between 18-30 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.3800/-.
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from a recognized Engineering Institution or equivalent and above.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Sikkim
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+