Sports Authority of India, Delhi Recruitment for Assistant Director

0
1328
Sports Authority of India, Delhi Recruitment for Assistant Director
Sports Authority of India, Delhi Recruitment for Assistant Director

Sports Authority of India (SAI), Delhi is recruiting candidates on the vacancy of Assistant Director on contract basis for limited tenure period. Candidates who have MBA degree can apply for this post. This is a good platform for the candidates who have good working experience and want some nice job opportunity to enhance their knowledge and experience.

More details related to the post like age limit, pay scale, qualifications etc. are mentioned below:

Who is Eligible to apply for this post?

MBA in Sports Management are eligible for this post.

How much can you earn from this post?

Candidates will be paid Rs. 15,600/- to Rs 39,100/- per month

Deadline to apply for this post?

Interested applicants should apply till 10th August 2018.

DETAILS OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR JOB

Name of the post:– Assistant Director

Last date:– 10th August 2018

Total Posts:– 16 Post

Location:– New Delhi

Education Qualification:-  MBA in Sports Management and Participation at at-least Junior National Levels/SGFI (in Recognized events)

Salary:- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs 39,100/- per month

Age Limit:- As per norms

Selection process:– Written and Interview

Application Fee:- Candidates will have to pay along with his application a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- by Demand Draft only in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at New Delhi.

Selection Process:- Merit list of shortlisted candidates shall be based on combination of 70% of the total marks (written and interview) obtained by the candidate in the Civil Services main Examination 2016 or 2017 and the remaining 30% based on personal interview in Sports Authority of India with a view to evaluate/assess the candidates’ psychometric aptitude test, interest, knowledge and commitment for sports sector and suitability for being appointed in Sports Authority of India. The candidates finally selected shall have to give an undertaking that they will not reappear in the CSE in future and for this purpose they will not be given NOC.

How to Apply:- Candidates shall submit their Application in the format given in the annexure which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on A-4 size paper only. The copy of proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, mark-sheet of Board/University, copy of Admit Card and Mark Sheet of Civil Service Examination 2016 or 2017 etc, must be enclosed along with the application form. The candidates can also download the application format from the websites of SAI i.e., www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.

Click Here for Current Affairs Quiz

Click Here for Official Site

Click Here for Official Notification

Click Here for more Government jobs of Delhi

DSSSB, Delhi Recruitment for 1650 Various Vacancies

DSSSB, Delhi Recruitment for 4366 Vacancies of Teachers

AIIMS Delhi Recruitment for Junior Engineers

NHSRC, Delhi Recruitment for Consultant

Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp


Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+
SHARE
Previous articleMizoram University Recruitment 2018 for Guest Faculties
Next articleOffice Attendant Job Opening in IIM, Kozhikode

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY