Assistant Engineer duties include tasks like typing, filing, taking inventory, keeping records and sorting checks. They may also prepare documents, process mail and answer telephones. They can seek employment in specialized fields that match their interests, such as education, finance, law, medicine, technology and government. Industry-specific training may be necessary for advancement or initial employment in a targeted field.
Accountant is a practitioner of accountancy related work. They have demonstrated competency through their professional association. They are responsible for the disclosure of assurance about financial information that may help managers, investors, tax authorities and other decision makers of the company.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) declared Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 (Final) Allocation of Departments for the candidates selected for the post preference ‘H’ & ‘X’ reg. The List of Candidates in Merit Order for the Posts is available. You can check the results.
SSC Declared CGL Examination (Final) 2014 Results
Name of organization: Staff selection commission
Name of Exam: Combined Graduate Level (Final) Examination 2014
|Name of the Post||Write up||Result|
|Assistant (H)||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|Accountant/Jr Accountant (X)||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
Or you can also follow the steps given below:-
- Visit to the Official Website.
- Click on Results.
- Now click on Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 (Final) Allocation of Departments for the candidates selected for the post preference ‘H’ & ‘X’ reg.
- You will get the Results.
Criteria adopted for allocation:
- Candidates were arranged in merit order.
- Departments were arranged in alphabetical order.
- Candidates were allocated cyclically to the Departments with first candidate going to first Department, second candidate going to second Department and so on subject to availability of vacancies.
To View more Government Exam Results click here
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. A. Bhattacharya, I.A.S. (Former Secretary, UPSC) joined as Chairman, S.S.C. on 21 March 2013 and it’s headquarter is located at New Delhi.
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+