Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has brought the best opportunity for those young talented candidates who have completed their B. Tech/M. Tech. in ‘Civil/Electrical/Mechanical’ Engineering and willing to make career in Govt. sectors of engineering department. SSC is filing the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical departments). Eligible and interested candidates can apply online before the last date.
Who is eligible for this job?
- Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their B. Tech/M. Tech. in ‘Civil/Electrical/Mechanical’ Engineering.
Deadlines for this job:
- Eligible and interested candidates can attend the interview on 28 Aug 2019 of application form.
Details Of Applying For SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019:
Name of posts: Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical departments).
- As per the department’s rules and regulations.
- Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 27 years.
- On the basis of exams and interview.
How to apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online before the last date candidates must fill all the information correctly while filling the online application form.
Click Here for more Government jobs of New Delhi
Click Here for Official Site
Click Here for Official NotificationClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+