In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
Give answer as per following format:
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Q1. Statements: In a one day cricket match, the total runs made by a team were 200. Out of these 160 runs were made by spinners.
- 80% of the team consists of spinners.
- The opening batsmen were spinners.
A. Only conclusion I follows
B. Only conclusion II follows
C. Either I or II follows
D. Neither I nor II follows
E. Both I and II follow
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+