Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a ‘strong’ argument and which is a ‘weak’ argument.
Give answer with following format:
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Q1. Statement: Should India encourage exports, when most things are insufficient for internal use itself?
- Yes. We have to earn foreign exchange to pay for our imports.
- No. Even selective encouragement would lead to shortages.
A. Only argument I is strong
B. Only argument II is strong
C. Either I or II is strong
D. Neither I nor II is strong
E. Both I and II are strong
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+