Every women loves beautiful hands and fingers that is the reason why we apply nails paints to enhance the beauty of our hands but sometimes it happens that when we sit to remove our nail paints we find that the nail polish remover is over and we do not have time to bring the new nail polish remover from the market or it is not the correct time to purchase a new one. So, in this case here are some tips to remove nail paints without using a nail polish remover.
- Dip your hands in soapy water for 3 to 5 minutes as this will help soften the nail paint and then grate lemon slice well on the nails, you will see that your old nail paint will start coming out and you can also use vinegar instead of lemon slices. After using lemon or vinegar you can apply oil on your nails so to strengthen your nails.
- Dip your hands in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes and then dip the cotton balls in alcohol and remove your nail paint easily.
- You can also apply some topcoat on your nails and after a few seconds remove it with the help of cotton balls.
- There are some chemicals in deodorant that are effective in removing nail paint so spray some deodorant in a cotton ball and then remove your nail paint easily.
- If you have a hair spray then you can also use it then remove it with the help of cotton but be careful not to leave hair spray on the nails for too long.