Along with cleaning the body to stay healthy, it is very important that you keep your house clean as well. There is no need for any special occasion or day for cleaning the house but you must clean the house under a certain plan. If you want, you can make your home clean and new in 21 days. To clean the house, you have to decide on the target area. These 21 days have to be divided in such a way that you can clean every corner of the house.If you are thinking that everything will be cleared in 1 day then it you are wrong. You can divide a 21-day house cleaning plan into 5 parts. You can clean the house in a planned manner by giving 4 days to each part. The best thing is that in doing this you will not feel too tired and your house will also start shining.
- The most important part of every house is the kitchen, for this, take out all the items kept in the cabinet and keep them in a safe place. Now you have to clean the cabinets with a dry cloth first. Then add 1 cup of water to 1 cup of Vinegar, take this mixture in a spray bottle and spray it on the cabinet. Dry the cabinets with a cloth wipe, this will clean the cabinet from both inside and outside.
- On the second day of kitchen cleaning, clean the kitchen appliances. Whether you use them daily or not, grease gets collected due to smoke and air. It is very important to clean it, otherwise, germs start in it. After this, you can clean your fridge, microwave, gas stove, chimney, etc
- Like the kitchen, cleaning of the bathroom is also important, first clean your washing machine by Prepare the mixture by mixing 2 tablespoons baking soda, 5 tablespoon liquid dishwasher, 1/2 cup white vinegar to make the cleaner for the washing machine. Put it in a spray bottle, then clean the inside and outside of the machine with this mixture.Then clean your flush by preparing a thick solution of baking soda. Add an equal amount of baking powder and water to it. Apply this mixture in and out on the entire commode. Also, apply it to the rim and cap of the commode. Let it sit for 30 minutes and rub the flush with the help of a toilet brush. Use lemon juice to clean the washbasin. It acts as bleaching, add lemon and leave it for 15 minutes. Then clean by rubbing with a toothbrush, the yellowness will disappear.
Cleaning tiles, floors, window-doors Cut the potato and rub it on the bathroom tiles. Leave it like this for 15 minutes. Then clean the tiles with warm water. Use vinegar to clean up the dirt on the tap. Dip the cotton in the vinegar and rub it on the tap. This will make the tap shine. To clean bathroom windows and doors, make soap or surf solution and clean the windows and doors by dipping a brush in it. To clean the tiles on the floor, mix 1 teaspoon of ethanol in a bucket of water and mop it on the floor. You can also rub the floor with a brush.
- The bedroom is the place in the house where you rest in the morning and evening. The cleanliness of this place affects both your physical and mental health. Let’s know how to clean it, first Organize your Closet, Take out all the clothes in the closet, Fold them well, Create a section to store everything in the closet, Put freshener in the closet, Separate and donate useless clothes, Clean the dressing table, Clean the dressing table glass with paper, take out all the drawers and wipe the drawers dry and then with a wet cloth, Divide accessories and cosmetics into sections.
- Different houses have different types of furniture. You will also have to clean them differently. Apply some olive oil to the wooden furniture. Spread it all over the furniture with a cloth. Leave the oil on for 10 minutes, then wipe it with a cloth. The furniture will glow. Leather furniture can be cleaned with toothpaste. Rub it lightly with the help of a toothbrush and apply it all over the furniture. Later clean it with water and vinegar solution and wipe it with a dry cloth. To clean plastic furniture, take a little bleach and add an equal amount of water to it. Put it in a spray bottle and spray all over the furniture. Keep it in the sun for 15 minutes, the furniture will shine.
- If the carpet is large, dry cleaning is the only solution. If it can be washed at home, you can wash it with soft detergent in a washing machine or with the help of someone. Clean the living room floor like the rest of the rooms. If there is a dining room attached to the living room then furnish it as well. Especially clean the furniture there. If the glass is table then clean it with the paper by sprinkling white vinegar and water spray. Clean the table stuff. Arrange the table well.