Breakfast is the most important part of our lifestyle as it is important to stay healthy and fit and if you include healthy foods for breakfast it is also very beneficial for people trying to lose weight and if you eat foods rich in protein, fiber, antioxidants then your body will get many benefits from it. Breakfast is the most important part of the day so never skip it otherwise you will feel tired throughout the day. Here are some foods that should be included in your breakfast:
- Green Tea- It is very beneficial drink and it contains sufficient amount of antioxidants which helps in losing weight. Also, green tea improves metabolic rate and In addition Green Tea protects the brain, nervous system and heart from being damaged.
- Eggs- These are high in protein and also contain many nutrients and this keeps the stomach full for a long time so that you are not hungry whole day. Apart from this there is not much calories in the white part of the egg so try to consume white egg in the morning.
- Greek Yogurt- It is high in protein which helps in reducing appetite and may aid in weight loss and some types also contain beneficial probiotics and Greek yogurt is very beneficial for the skin also.
- Oatmeal- It contains high amount of fiber that keeps the stomach full for a long time so that there is no craving to eat more and in addition to oatmeal contains antioxidants which help in controlling blood pressure.
- Berries- They are high in fiber and low in calories and they are rich in antioxidants that can reduce your risk of heart disease. Apart from this it controls cholesterol.
- Walnuts- It is also very beneficial for the people with diabetes and 50 grams of walnuts contains sufficient amount of carbs which helps control blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Also, it reduces the risk of heart diseases.