Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2016 in KVASU, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Teaching Assistant Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can attend an interview as on date.
It is great news for the Master degree holders and local residents of Kerala who are waiting for the government recruitment notification from long -time. This a good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Selection will be a basis of Interview performance and selected candidates earn remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
KVASU Teaching Posts details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 1-11-2016.
Name of Post: Teaching Assistant
No of posts: 3
- Candidates age as per norms.
- Candidates can get as per experience and qualification.
- Candidates must have passed Master’s degree in Communicative English or MBA/MCom/ MBA Agri Business Management or MCom/ MBA/ MBA Agri Business Management.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 1-11-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Pookode.
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+