An Airman is a person which is member of the Air component of nations armed service. In the united states Air Force it is refer to the specific rank. the airman refer to the any member of an Air Force, to any pilot, Aviator, Aircrewman, Military or civilian Man & Female. The Civilian Aviation usage airman as term of sailor in nautical usage The persons who are involved in flying are also “Airmen”. A Airman is any holder Airman Certificate, Male or Female, this certificates issued by the Federal Aviation Administration Certification Branch.
Tamil Nadu & Puducherry & Karaikal is give a notification for the recruitment of Airmen & Group X (Education Instructor) & Group Y (Automobile Technician, Ground training Instructor & IAF). Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Before the Last date. The Further Details of recruitment is given below.
TN Air Force recruitment 2015 details:
Important Dates to remember
Group X (Education Instructor) Trade:
- 20/09/2015: Written Test & Adaptability Test.
- 21/09/2015: Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Interview of candidates passed on 20/09/2015.
Group Y (Automobile Technician, GTI & IAF Police) Trades
- 22/09/2015 – Written Test & Adaptability Test.
- 23/09/2015 – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Interview of candidates passed on 22/09/2015.
- 24/09/2015 is a Reserve day.
Age Limit for Group X (Education Instructor) Trade:
For the graduated:
- Candidates Should be Between 01/08/1991 to 31/05/1996 upper age limit on date is 25 years.
For Post Graduates:
- Candidates should be born between 01/08/1998 to 31/05/1996 upper age limit 28 years.
Age Limit for group Y (Automobile Technician, GIT & IAF police):
- Candidates Should be born between 01/02/1996 to 31/05/1999, upper Age limit is 21 years.
Group X (Education Instructor) Trade:
- Candidates should be Graduate in Arts/ commerce/ Science With B. Ed Degree or 2 years teaching experience in a government recognized School/ College, with minimum 50% marks in Graduation as well as B.Ed.
- Candidates should have Passed in MA English or M.SC in mathematics/ physics/ computer science or MCA with B. Ed degree.
- Candidates have 2 years teaching Experience in a government recognized School/ College.
Group Y (Automobile Technician, GTI & IAF police) Trades:
- Candidates should have 10+2/ Equivalent Examination pass in any Stream/ Subjects with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate & 50% marks in English.
- Candidates Have 2 years Vocational Course with Minimum 50% Marks in aggregate & 50% marks in English.
- The Selection will be basis on the written test, PFT, Interview & Medical Examination.
- For Selection, All India Select List (AISL) will be Prepared & the Inclusion of Candidates in the AISL depends upon their performances in the recruitment Rally.
For the application Click Here
The Indian Air Force Is The Air Armed Of The Indian Armed Force .The Indian Air Force Is Responsible To The Secure Of Indian Airspace And To Conduct Aerial Warfare During A Conflict .It Was Officially Established On 8 October 1932 As On Auxiliary Air Force Of The British Empire .
Tamil Nadu is a state of India which is situated in the southern part of the country. It covering area is 130,058sqKm and is the 11th largest city of India and 56.10% land is cultivated area. The capital of Tamil Nadu is ‘Chennai’(Madras) and it is the largest city of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu boarded by the Union Territory of Pondicherry, Kerala, Karnataka& Andhra Pradesh. It Also Shares a Maritime border with the nation of Sri Lanka. Tamil Nadu is the Second Largest State in Economy of India. The Major Occupation of state is Agriculture. The main Food Crops include paddy, millets and pulses but according to Commercial factor crops are include sugarcane, cotton, coconut, sunflower, chilies etc. 44% of population living in cities. Sex ratio is 909 females per 987 males. Literacy rate of state is 73.45%. Pongal is the most widely Celebrated festival in Tamil Nadu. It is the home of Tamil film industry is known as “Kollywood”. Kabbadi generated by Tamil Nadu it is State game. Cricket is also very famous in Tamil Nadu like rest of India. India’s most popular stadium M.A. Chidambarram Stadium is in Chennai with the capacity of 50,000 seats. Chennai Super kings represents the Chennai in Indian premier League it is captained by Mahendra Singh Dhoni.Tamil Nadu has the largest tourism industry in India. The most popular place in state are Brihadeeswarar Temple,it’s a world heritage site by UNESCO, Marina Beach is the longest urban beach in the country. The famous Superstar Rajnikant also belongs to Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu is home of Natural Resource, Classical Arts, Music, Literature.
Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. The Climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. The population of the Territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues.
For the official Website Click Here
For the more Air- Force Job Click Here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+