TNPSC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016, Online Applications are invited for filling Deputy Manager Posts in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for direct recruitment in the ELCOT. Candidate who have Engineering degree in Communication and Computer and wait for a Government Jobs can grab this opportunity and set their career under the Tamil Nadu Government. Candidates must have Five (5) year experience in Software/ Hardware Company. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) came into existence under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929, in order to recruit persons to the Provincial and Subordinate Services. In 1936, the name was modified as “The Madras Public Service Commission. It came to known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from the year 1970 onwards. Candidates who are Eligible and have willing can apply for post before last date.
TNPSC Management Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 10-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Deputy Manager II
Name of Posts: 12
- Candidates can get Rs.15600-39100+ Grade Pay Rs.5400/-Pm.
- Candidates age between 18-30 years.
- Candidates must have passed B.E. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.E. Degree in Computer Science Engineering, B.Tech Degree in Information Technology.
- Candidates selection on the basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph, so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Tamil Nadu
Click here for Official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+