Tribal Affairs & Hills Department Manipur Recruitment for Teacher 2015

0
530
Tribal Affairs & Hills Department Manipur Recruitment for Teacher 2015
Tribal Affairs & Hills Department Manipur Recruitment for Teacher 2015

Teachers are responsible for the pupils, equipment, and materials assigned to their care, Maintain classroom discipline and carry out the classroom procedures as if the regular teacher. A guest teacher has the same responsibilities and duties as the regular teacher, including lunch duty, bus duty and playground supervision, Communicate to the classroom teacher with detailed notes about what happened throughout the day.

Tribal Affairs & Hills Department Manipur Recruitment for Teacher 2015

Details:

Important Dates
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
15-09-2015 by 03:00 PM.
Date & Time of Interview: 17-09-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Location: Manipur

Name of the Post: Teacher

Name of the Subject:
1. Mathematics
2. Language (Hindi/ Manipuri)
Educational Qualification:

  • Applying Candidates should be MA/ M.Sc. in Mathematics for the post of Mathematics Teacher.
  • Applying Candidates should be MA/ M.Sc. in Language concerned (Hindi/ Manipuri) for the post of Language Teacher.

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 38 years for Gen candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable for OBC, ST/ SC candidates as per Govt. of India rules.

Pay scale: 14500/-

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents to S. K. Dev Verman, Principal Secretary, Government of Manipur, Tribal Affairs and Hills Department, Manipur on or before 15-09-2015 by 03:00 PM.

Tribal Affairs & Hills Department has a total geographical area of 22,327 sq.km., of which 20,089 sq.km. lies in the hill areas of the state comprising of five hill Districts and the remaining 2,238 sq. kms. is in the valley areas comprising of four valley districts. As per 2001 census, the state is having total population of 21,66,788 persons (excluding three Sub Division viz, i) Purul ii) Paomata and iii) Mao Maram under Senapati District). The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe population are respectively 60,037 persons (2.77%) and 7,41,141 persons (34.20%). Majority of the Scheduled Tribe population are living in the five hill Districts. On the other hand, majority of the Scheduled Castes population are living in the valley areas.

Manipur is a northeastern state of India and its capital city is Imphal . Manipur is bounded by Nagaland to the north, Mizoram to the south, and Assam to the west; Burma lies to its east. The state covers an area of 22,327 square kilometers (8,621 sq. mi). People of Manipur often speak different types of Sino-Tibetan languages. The official languages are Manipuri (Meeteilon) and English. Manipur has natural vegetation which occupies an area of about 14,365 km². Manipur has a population of 2,721,756 of this total, 58.9% live in the valley and the remaining 41.1% in the hilly regions, which is nearly 64% of the total geographical area of the state. The gross state domestic product of Manipur at market prices was about 10188 crore (US$1.6 billion) which is from agriculture, forestry, cottage and trade driven.

 To view more jobs in MANIPUR CLICK HERE

To view official notification CLICK HERE

To view Official Website CLICK HERE

Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp


Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+
SHARE
Previous articleIACS Recruitment 2015 for Research Assistant
Next articleNRCPB Recruitment 2015 – Senior Research Fellow

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY