Tripura PSC Tripura Civil and Police Service Jobs 2016, Applications are invited for Young and Energetic candidates for fill up Tripura Civil Service Grade II and Tripura Police Service Grade- II posts in Tripura Public Service Commission. Graduate candidates have big opportunity to get a job in Tripura Civil service and Police department. Candidates who are waiting for Government Vacancies Tripura Public Service Commission bring vacancies for setting their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date.
PSC (Tripura Public Service Commission) was established under Article 96C of the Government of India Act, 1919 and was established on 30th October 1972. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I.K.Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
The further details regarding for Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification Etc. given below.
Tripura PSC Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for post till 31-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Tripura Civil Service Grade II and Tripura Police Service Grade- II
No of Posts: TCS- 30 and TPS – 15
- Candidate age between 21-40 years as on 1-5-2016
- Candidates can get PB-4 Rs. 15600- 39100 /- GP Rs. 5400/- PM.
- Candidates must have passed Graduates from recognized University.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Tripura
Click here for official site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for Today SpecialClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+