Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited is providing a golden chance or the people of Telangana state by recruiting for 89 posts of Manager (Scale-I) and Staff Assistant. Consequent to the reorganization of the state of AP and formation of a new state of Telangana in 2014, APCOB is reorganized / reconstituted in to two SCBs viz. The Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank (TSCAB) and the residual APCOB catering the needs of Telangana and residual AP respectively. Both the State Cooperative Banks will be working independently from 2nd April, 2015.
To be the best State Cooperative Bank in the country, providing leadership, guidance, training and refinance support to the cooperative structure for sustainable growth and all round development of the state of Telangana.
Name and number of posts
|Name of post||No. of posts|
Qualifications and salary
For Staff Assistant
Any graduate from a recognized University
Rs. 7200- 19300/- per month
Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate.
Rs. 14500- 19400/-
18-28 years for both posts
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- Candidates have to appear in online test.
- online exam will be of 100 question of 100 marks which will be done within 1 hour.
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests as well as on the total score to be called for interview.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test.
- The application fee including intimation charges (non-refundable), is Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PC and Rs. 400/- for others.
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should have scan photograph and signature to upload in form and email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- After submission of application, take printout of filled in form and retain same for future use. No need to send any hard copy at this stage.
Opening Date for ON-LINE registration of Application: 07 August 2015
Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 19 August 2015
Dates for Payment of Application Fee through online: 07 August 2015 to 19 August 2015
Tentative date of online test: 08 September 2015
For applying online (CLICK HERE)
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+