The most visited and the second richest religious center in the world, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is an independent trust which manages the Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple at Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh. It oversees the operations and finances of this trust. TTD employs about 16,000 people and also involved in various social, religious, literary and educational activities.
TTD has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of candidates for 6 posts of the Civil Assistant Surgeon on contract basis. Candidate who are interested and having background ofIndian origin can apply for this appropriate job. The walkin interview which would conduct on 5th August 2015 at 10:30 AM.
- MBBS degree from recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Must be a registered medical practitioner within the meaning of the law of the time being existing in the state.
- preference will be given to those who possess post graduation MD, MS with specialization.
Rs 36789/- per month
Candidate will be selected through personal interview conducted by the officials of TTD.
How to apply:
Eligible candidate should register first with their bio data forms from 8:30 Am to 10:30 Am on the Interview date.
- Candidate should belongs to Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should bring bio-data along with original and xerox copies of their qualifications, cast certificate and two passport size photos.
- The TTD management is having the right to cancel or postpone the interviews without any intimation of the candidate.
- TA/DA will not be paid.
Date and time of interview:
Date: 5th August
Reporting Time: 8:30 a.m.
Interview Time: 10:30 a.m.
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+