Administration of Daman and Diu, The Child Development Project Officer, ICDS, has released notification for the recruitment of Mukhya Sevika Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the Recruitment is given below.
U. T Administration of Daman Diu Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2015 Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 22/12/2015.
Name of Posts: Mukhya Sevika
No of Posts: 1
Location: Daman & Diu
- Candidates get Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- P.M.
- Candidates age Not exceeding 25 years
- Candidates must have passed Female Graduate, preferably in Home Science, Knowledge of Gujarati.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date.
For official advertisement Click Here
Daman and Diu is a union territory in India. It is the Capital of Daman. Its cover 102 Kilometer area The population of Daman and Diu is 242,911. The Literacy rate is 88.06. The Sex ratio of the Territory is 533 females on 1000 Male. The major language of the Territory is Hindi & the other language used by people is Marathi, English, Gujarati. According to the Constitution of India, the Administrator is carried the Administration which is Appointed by the president of the India. Currently this post is held by Ashish Kundra. The Territory Economy is depend on a domestic products according to the 2005 was estimated at $156 Million in current prices. Agriculture is an important economy of Daman. About 3727 hectares of land are under cultivation. The important crops grown here are paddy, ragi, groundnut, pulses and beans, wheat, banana, sapota and mango.
For the more Recruitment of Daman and Diu Click Here
For the Official website of Daman and Diu Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+