University of Calicut Recruitment 2016- Lecturer Posts, University of Calicut has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates who belong to the teaching field for the Lecturer (Zoology) Posts contract basis. Candidates who have a master degree in Zoology and have experience in teaching field apply for the posts.
Candidates who have an interest in the teaching field and looking for Government job from long- time, University of Calicut gives a good chance to them for setting their career and earn Rs. 40,700/- Per month. Candidates age not exceed to the 65 years. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the recruitment.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
University of Calicut Teaching Interview Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 11-7-2016.
Name of Posts: Lecturer (Zoology)
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 40700/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed A Master’s Degree of the University in the discipline concerned (with 55% marks)or an equivalent qualification b. NET/Ph.D in the subject concerned.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling.
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for ReasoningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+