University of Jammu Junior Linguist Recruitment 2016, University of Jammu has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and talented candidate for the Junior Linguist Posts on contract basis for the project entitled “”Shallow Parser Tool for Indian Languages (SPT-IL)” in the Department of Computer Science. Candidates who are eligible can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters and looking for the government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview. Selected candidates earn Rs.20000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
University of Jammu Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 15-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Linguist
No of Posts: 2
- Candidates upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs.20000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed A. in Dogri with 55% marks.
Desirable: Ph.D in Dogri, Experience in Linguistics, translation, developing language technology tools
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 15-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Department of Computer Science, University of Jammu
Click here for more recruitment of Jammu and Kashmir
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+