University of Calicut Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for Assistant Professor Posts on a contract basis in the various School of Management Studies run by the University of Calicut. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the post.
Candidates who completed their Masters in Management and have teaching skill with NET qualified and looking for government vacancies from long -time. Candidates grab this chance and set their Career. Only below than 70 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Those applicants have experience in the teaching field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates can earn Rs 22,000/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the post before the last date.
University of Calicut Teaching Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 30-7-2016.
Name of Posts: Assistant Professors
- Candidates upper age limit is 70 years on the date of application. Retired, qualified persons can also apply.
- Candidates can get Rs 22,000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed MBA First Class with NET in the subject concerned.
- Candidates selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for Official Site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+