University of Kerala Lecturer Recruitment 2016, University of Kerala has given recruitment notification for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Lecturer in Art History on a contract basis in the Raja Ravi Varma Centre of Excellence for Visual Arts, Mavelikkara. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their masters in arts and looking for government vacancies from long- time. Candidates grab this chance and set their career under the Government University. Only below than 40 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and those applicants have experience in the teaching field give preference in the selection process and selected candidates can earn Rs.30000/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
University of Kerala Teaching Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 23/7/2016
Name of Posts: Lecturer (History)
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 40 years as on 01.01.2016 (Relaxation applicable as per rules)
- Candidates can get Rs. 30,000/ (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) consolidated per month.
- Candidates must have passed First Class/High Second Class Masters Degree in Art History from a recognised University after attending a regular course of study.
- Candidates selection will be a basis of written test
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695034
Click here for more recruitment of Kerala
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+