Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) released Exam Schedule for Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (UPPGMET) 2016. The applicants who are interested and want to pursue various medical courses can apply for the entrance. The entrance examination is conducted for taking admission in to first year Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and post graduate diploma programs in the member medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2016-17.
UPPGMET 2016- Exam Schedule Announced
Name of Organization: Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
Name of Exam: Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
Examination Scheduled on: January 16 and 23, 2016
UPPGMET Eligibility criteria 2016:
- The candidate interested in applying for this exam must have completed MBBS course from an institute duly recognized by medical council of India.
- The internship of the candidate must be completed before April 1, 2016.
UPPGMET Exam Paper pattern 2016:-
- It will be a computer based entrance examination and will be held from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- There will be a total 250 objective type multiple choice questions as per the guideline of syllabus of maximum 250 marks.
- The test will be of 3 hours duration.
- There will be negative marks of one-fourth for each wrong answer.
How to apply: Apply Online
- The last date for online form submission is January 1, 2016
- The last date for form submission through post is January 4, 2016
- UPPGMET exam will be held on January 16 and 23, 2016
- Result declaration will be in second week of february.
To View Exam Notification click here
To View Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs click here
For Official Website: CLICK HEREClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+