UPSESSB Recruitment 2016-9294 TGT and PGT Posts, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has announced for hiring Young, Dynamic and experienced candidates for the 9294 aggregate Posts for the Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher Jobs. Candidates who have educational ability as Graduate Degree in concerned Subject with B.Ed/ BTC or its identical for TGT Teacher Post and Post Graduate/ Master Degree in concerned Subject or its identical for PGT Teacher Post can apply for the posts before the last date.
Those candidates belong to the teaching field and waiting for the government jobs in the teaching field Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board released notification for 9294 teaching posts candidates can grab this opportunity and picked great pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay Rs. 4600/- per month. Only those candidates can apply for the posts who have age between 21-60 years.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date.
UPSESSB Teaching Post detail 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 5-7-2016
Name of Posts: Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher
No of Posts: 9294
Location: Uttar Pradesh
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Qualification||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||7950||Graduate Degree in Concerned Subject with B.Ed/ BTC or its identical||Candidates age should be minimum 21 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules. Refer the official notification for complete details.
| Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1344||Post Graduate/ Master Degree in Concerned Subject or identical||Candidates age should be minimum 21 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules. Refer the official notification for complete details.
|Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4800/-|
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 625
- For SC Candidates: Rs. 375
- For ST Candidates: Rs. 175
- Candidate selection will be a basis on written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Uttar Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Quantitative AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+