Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited, Dehradun is looking for young and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee. Candidates who have passed Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering degree and are looking for a government job, then they can apply for these posts. This is a golden opportunity for them to train in the government department and gain experience.
How much salary will I get?
Assistant Engineer Trainee – As per rules
Important dates and information
Post Name – Assistant Engineer Trainee
Total Posts -20
Last date – 15-5 2021
Location – Dehradun
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Dehradun Post Details 2021
• Minimum age of the candidates will be 21 years and maximum age will be 42 years and age relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
• Candidates are required to have passed engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil from any recognized institute.
• Candidates who will be selected for these posts will be given 56100-177500 / – month salary for these posts.
Selection Process: The candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
How to apply
• Candidates can apply on the prescribed format of the application form along with certified copies of documents and necessary certificates. The candidates are requested to fill all the information and details carefully while filling the application form.
• General Manager (P&I) UJVN Limited, Yamuna Bhawan, Yamuna Colony, Dehradun-248001.
Click here to go to the official website
Click here to download the official release
Click here for more government jobs in UttarakhandClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+