V O Chidamaranar Port Trust Assistant Safety Officer Recruitment 2015, The Assistant shall discharge the duties under directions of the Head of the department concerned, Section Officer, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Registrar and Vice-Chancellor. He/she shall broadly perform the following duties: 1. Prompt action on files and proposals and their disposal 2. Initiate files in time where orders of the higher authorities are required. 3. Up-keep of all the files and records. 4. Preparation of noting and drafting the letters and computer work. 5. Advise and guide dealing assistants placed under him/her on the procedure and application of rules. 6. Preparation of agenda, minutes of various committees of the Institute.
V.O Chidambarnar Port Trust has released notification for the post of Fire-Cum- Assistant Safety Officer in the class II Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
V.O Chidambarnar Port Trust Posts details
- The last date of the application submission is 5/12/2015.
Name of Posts: Fire-Cum- Assistant Safety Officer in the class II
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates get Rs.16400- 40500/-
- Candidates age between 30 and 45 years (Age relaxation will be given for SC/ST & OBC as per rule).
- Candidates must have passed Graduate ship examination of Institute of Fire Engineers (London) or should have passed B.Sc., with Chemistry as one of the main subjects or B.E., (Fire), recognized by AICTE (All India Committee for Technical Education), Nagpur University.
(ii) Should have undergone Divisional Fire Officers’ Course at National Fire Service College, Nagpur; or Advance Diploma Course at National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
(iii) Possession of Heavy Vehicle Driving License;
(iv) should have served not less than 5 years in a Fire Service Organization in an Industrial town in a rank not below Station Officer.
(v) Medical standard: Height: 168 Cms Weight: 50 Kgs Chest Measurement: Normal -81 Cms Exp. – 86 Cms Vision: Normal in both eyes, colour vision is essential and wearing of glasses is not permissible except to employees over the age of 40 years.
(vi) Knowledge of swimming.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date.
For official Advertisement & Application Click Here
V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust is most port in the 12major Ports in India. It was declared major port in 11 July 1974 & it is the second largest port & 4th in India it is a artificial port.
For more recruitment of Tamil Nadu Click Here
For official site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+