A research fellow is an academic research position at a university or similar research institution, usually for academic staff or faculty members. A research fellow may act either as an independent investigator or under the supervision of a principal investigator. In India many academic and research institutions provide roles for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF), Senior Research Fellowships (SRF), Research Fellows, and Post-Doctoral Fellowships. SRF’s are awarded to JRF holding post-graduate candidates, who typically pursue a doctoral programme. Senior fellowships are offered by the Culture for postdoctoral research in the field of performing, literary and fine arts, and culture.
Vector Control Research Centre, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Puducherry has released the notification for the Junior Research Fellow Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
VCRC Recruitment 2015- Jr Research Fellow (Walk-in)
- Eligible & Interested candidates attend walk-in-interview as on 13-10-2015 between 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
No of Posts: 01
Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellow
Location: Union Territory Puducheery
- Candidate age should be not upper then 28 years as on 13-10-2015.
- Age relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per DOPT norms
Candidates get Rs. 14,000/- (1st & 2nd year) and Rs. 16,000/- (3rd year) + HRA (20%) after the selection.
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (like M.Sc, Public Health Entomology).
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with self- attested copies of certificates on 13-10-2015 between 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Venue details are mentioned below.
For the official Notification Click Here
For apply online Click Here
Vector Control Research Centre is one of the Oldest & permanent Institute which work under the Indian Council of Medical Research. It was established in 1975 in Puducherry. In the Institute scientist research & training in vector-borne Disease & control give training in Lymphatic Filaraisis & Integrated Methods of Vector Control.
Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. The Climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. The population of the Territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues
For more recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+