WBSSC LDC Recruitment 2015- 599 Posts, Lower division Clerk is generally the first level of clerk in a government organization. A secondary school pass is adequate or eligible for this job. They give certain non-essential works like maintenance of inward and outward letter, stamp account, casual leave registers etc. Later on promotion to clerk, they are given more responsibilities. Sometimes even peons who pass secondary school are promoted as LDC.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WBSSC has released notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Assistant & Lower Division Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 28-12-2015.
Name of Posts: Lower Division Assistant & Lower Division Clerk
No of Post: 599
Location: West Bengal
- The upper age limit of the candidates is 40 years & not below then 18 Years.
- Candidates get Rs. Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25, 200/-) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2600/- Per Month.
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer Operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 W.P.M. ( English) or 10 W.P.M. (Bengali) from a reputed organisation for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
How to apply:
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
For Official advertisement Click Here
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WBSSC functions under the administrative control of the Govt. of West Bengal in the Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms. The functions of the Commission include selecting persons for direct recruitment the posts and services in the State Govt. establishments under Gr. B and Gr. C categories; to old Departmental examinations for promotion to the categories of posts under Gr. B and Gr. C; To hold periodical Typing Test in English and Bengali on computer
To view more West Bengal Govt. Jobs
To view official website: Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+