Wildlife Institute of India is an autonomous institute, working under the Mnistry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, Government of India. It was established in the year 1982. It is an internally acclaimed institute, which offers training program, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management.
WII Recruitment 2015 for Project Biologist Forest Management details:-
Date of interview: 28th September 2015
Time of Interview: 11:00 A.M.
Job Location: Ranchi
Location of Project Site: Saranda, Jharkhand
Number of Post: 01
Name of the Post: Project Biologost Forest Management
Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-
Project Title: “Landscape sustainability challenges in West Singhbhum Region due to collective mining regime: Mining-wildlife habitat Linkages and Impacts”
- Candidate should have Master’s degree in Wildlife Sciences / Zoology/ Forestry/ Forest Management/ Life Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university
- Desirable :Other skill and abilities desired will be sound knowledge of wildlife/environmental concerns and management, proven field based aptitudes and willingness to work in difficult condition in remote area, computer skills for data management and analysis including statistics and GIS, proven experience and skill for writing popular articles / scientific papers/ report.
Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications research experience, Ph.D thesis along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc.
- All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- The candidate should report by 0930 hrs for scrutiny of documents on 28th September, 2015 followed by anInterview on the same day at 1100 hrs.
Jharkhand is located in the eastern part of country. It is divided from the southern part of Bihar in 2000. It is covering the area of 79,710 square kilometers of the country. Total population of Jharkhand is 3.3 crores, out of which 1,69,30,315 are male and 1,60,57,819 are females, sex ratio of the state counts to 948 and literacy rate is 66.41% as per census 2011. Ranchi is the capital city of the state. Jharkhand produce 40 percent of the mineral resource of the country. State is rich in minerals, its gross state domestic product is estimated at $21.7 in the year 2011. Its major cities Jamshedpur, Bokaro and Dhanbad gives high per capita income to the state. The state have largest open cast mines in Asia, largest fertilizer factory of India and also have first Iron &steel and biggest explosives factory. Jharkhand has the source of the Koel, Damodar, Brahmani, Kharkai and Subarnarekha rivers. Jharkhand usually have moderate climate and three well-defined seasons. Jharkhand have three languages the Munda language, the Indo-Aryan language and the Dravidian language. The state have given us gems like Captain of Indian Cricket team Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Bollwood actress Priyanaka Chopra.
Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand is situated in the southern part of the Chota Nagpur Plateau. The city also known as the “City of Waterfalls”, as there are numerous waterfalls is present here, like Jonha Falls, Dassam Falls, Hirni Falls and Panchghagh Falls. Ranchi is known for its pleasant climate, because of its location and the forests surrounding.
For more Jharkhand Govt. jobs (CLICK HERE)
For detailed advertisement (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+